[REVIEW] Home Noodle Vermicelli Kong Sri Petaling

By Unknown - April 15, 2018

 

As I am hungry while waiting for my friends, I decided to give a shot to this shop right in front where I parked my car because I was too lazy to walk around. ( ´ ∀ ` )



Superior Soup Vermicelli with Pork Slices
Although I loved spicy food and I would usually order spicy food, I ordered the superior base soup for that day (Because I was starving and I was scared if I take spicy food, it might make my stomach growling, even though it never happened before.) Their superior soup was really nice, it was make of.... They combined the thick vermicelli (mee xian), the warm broth and the toppings perfectly. Their chilli was a slight disappointment for me as it's the chilli for panmee, another kind of noodles. It would be nice if they have their homemade chilli.

I ordered a glass of iced milk tea too, it was rather normal, so I would not elaborate on that.



You might wonder what is this, or not. But if you are like me and couldn't tell what is this, let me tell you, it's chopsticks! Well, actually I know what that is on my second look, it's just that I thought it looks like cinnamon sticks on my first glimpse. (・∀・)

Overall, I would say that it is a place that worth a try. If the place was close to my house, I would definitely visit it several times to try out all the other soup base.


Address: 131, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour: Mon - Thurs: 10AM - 9.30PM
           Fri: 10AM - 10PM
                             Sat & Sun: 9.30AM - 10PM

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments